District Urban Development Agency Rajouri now invite application form permanent resident of state (j&K) living in urban areas of Municipal committee in Rajouri district i.e: Rajouri, Kalakote, Sunderbani & Thanna Mandi for imparting free of cost skill training of (approximately 400 hours) in various trades under Employment through sill training and placement (EST&P) on the day of National Urban Live hood Mission. (NULM) All interested aspirant with minimum age are 18 years may eligible for the below said courses
Trades name :
1. Self-Employment tailor
2. Beauty and wellness
3. Domestic Data Entry operator
(a) 8thpass for Self-Employment tailor
(b) 8thpass for Beauty and wellness
(c) 10thfor Domestic Data Entry operator
How Tom Apply.
The Interested Candidate can obtain and submit application form free of cost for the office of the project officer , District Urban Development near Police Line Panja Chowk or From Office of the Executive Officer of their Respective Muncipal Committee during working hours .
Documents To Be enclosed:
1. Two Photographs.
2. Affidavit As per Performa attached with the form duly attested by the notary.
3. Two self Attested photocopies of ration card.
4. Two Photo Copies of Aadhaar Card.
5. Self Attested Income Certificate ( That Family Income of the applicant not Exceed Rs. 1 Lacs. /a
6. Two Photocopies Of Qualification Certificates.
Applicant complete application with all aspects and submit above mention office within last Date. For Any Query Related The Application candidate many contest respective municipal Office.