Online Applications are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State, for the Posts Of Junior Assistant lying vacant in this organization which shall be filled in terms of SRO-202 of 2015 dated:-30-06-2015 .The Application forms and detailed terms and conditions Shall be available on JKBOSE website www.Jkbose.ac.in from 05-01-2019
|Name of the Post||No. Of Posts||Pay band as per Pay Matrix||Eligibility and criteria of Selection process|
Pay Level-4(Rs 25,500 -81,100)
|Level-4 25500-81100||Graduation or its equivalent degree from any recognised University with minimum 50% marks for General Category candidates and 45% marks for Reserved Category Candidates, with a typing speed of 30 words per minute on Computer Key Board.
Criteria of Selection:-
Prescribed Age as on 01-01-2019
- Not below 18 years
- Not above:-
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
- Application on prescribed format Shall be submitted on the official website of JKBOSE www.jkbose.ac.in and a fee of Rs 600/- (rupees Six Hundred) only be deposited through online mode or bank challan to be downloaded along with the field application form after its successful submission on the website
- The eligible candidates who will qualify in the written test (Stage-I) with minimum 50% marks shall be eligible to compete for Type test on Computer Key Board (Stage-II) which they have to qualify with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typing on Computer Keyboard.
- The candidates must produce the original qualification/Category certificates at the time of Type test for scrutiny so that their eligibility for participation is determined.
Important Dates & Application Fee
- Opening date for submission of online application forms :- 05-1-2019
- Application Fee :- Rs.600.
- Last date for submission of applications forms : 20-01-2019
- Last Date for deposition of fee: 20-01-2019