J&k High Court recruitment 2019for Divisional-District Cadre Posts 184 posts
Jammu and Kashmir High Court has given a notification for the recruitment vacancies in Divisional-District Cadre Posts by holding Entrance Exam . Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online
Total Number Posts to be Advertise 184
- are Permanent residents of J&K State.
- It is further amplified that in respect of Divisional and District Cadre posts only thosecandidates who are residents of the concerned Division/Districts defined under the relevant Act/Rules can apply.
(b) “A person shall be deemed to be resident of a particular District / Division if he/ she has resided in such District /Division as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years before the date of applying for a particular post and is actually residing in the said area”.
- If a woman marries outside her District/Division, the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate as bar for applying to a post provided that her husband is a resident of that District/Division, as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.”
(ii) are having age as on 01.01.2019.
- Not below 18 years; and
- Not above:-
( a) 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SCI Sf/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
Candidates Have to deposited fees of Rs. 160/-(Rupees one hundred and sixty Only) for the posts of Class-IV i.e. Process Servers, Orderlies, Chowkidars and Sweepers and Rs. 260/-(Rupees Two hundred and sixty Only) for other Non-Gazetted posts.
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications = 15. 01. 2019
Last Date for submission of online applications = 03.02.2019
Last Date for submission of fee = 03.02.2019