JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA KOTERANKA SELECTION TEST-2019 FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS-VI
A central government school system which is known as JAWHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA (JNV) KOTERANKA has started admission for the academic year 2019-20 FOR 6TH standard through (JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST-2019). so those who are interested in taking an admission of their children should apply online. In this article, you will get all details relating to admission in JNV KOTERANKA-SURANKOTE so after reading it you can follow a simple procedure given below to complete registration.
All interested parents who are interested learnt their champs CBSE based study, so its an opportunity to admit their champs JNV Koternka/Surankote in 6th standred In JNV Koteranka Rajouri j&k as well as JNV Surankote
Eligibility Criteria :
FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar
Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission.
However, if the district where JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the
old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility foradmission into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya has not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2006
and after 30-04-2010 (Both days are inclusive). This will apply to candidates
of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC)
and Scheduled Tribe (ST). In case of doubtful cases of overage in
comparison to the age recorded in the certificate, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The decision of the medical board will be treated as final.
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2018-19 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or „B‟ certificate competency course of
National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is
seeking admission. A school will be deemed recognized if it is declared so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of
Government. Schools where students have obtained „B‟ certificate under
National Institute of Open Schooling should have accreditation of NIOS. A
candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2018-19. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2019-20 will be subject to the mentioned condition.
- A Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided / recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area.
- Candidates who will be passing „B‟ certificate competency course of
National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September, 2018 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group. The rural status of a child from National Institute of Open Schooling will be decided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the District indicating that the child has been residing in rural
areas for the last three years. Students studying under the above scheme
and residing in urban and notified areas are not eligible for obtaining seat in rural quota.
- A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September, 2018 is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second
` time, under any circumstances.
Commencement to submit online application is 24th October 2018
The last date to submit online application is 30th November 2018
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test – 2019 Dates
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session2019-20 will be held on Saturday, the 6th April 2019 at 11:15 A.M. in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JNV KOTERANKA SELECTION TEST
Procedure to register online for JNV Selection Test 2019
- The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through navodaya.gov.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the
certificate issued by the Head Master/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his /her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between 10-100 kb only.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be
submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
- In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate signed by the Head Master, photograph and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.
Issue of Admit Cards
The admit card will be made available with effect from 1st March 2019 on application portal which shall be downloaded free of cost by the candidates/parents before the conduct of JNVST.
Result of the Selection Test
The result of JNV Selection Test 2019 is expected to be announced by the last week of May 2019 for all JNVs. The result will be displayed in the offices of the concerned
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
iii. District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- The website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.navodaya.gov.in. Candidates can see the result from the admission portal also. The Principal,Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through SMS on the registered mobile number followed by a speed post.
For Any Query Please Drop an Mail to Principal JNV Koteranka : email@example.com or comment below