PAHARI SCHOLARSHIP 2017-18
After an long awaited by the Pahari community students for applying post matric scholarship for the session 2017-18 may end now. Secretary, state advisory board for dev. Of pahari speaking people (j&k) invite On-line applications are invited from the students belonging to Pahari Speaking People Category of J&K state pursuing studies within & Outside the State of Jammu & Kashmir in Government/Government Recognized Educational Institutions undergoing Graduation/Post-Graduation Level Courses, B. Ed, M. Phil, Ph. D & Professional/Technical Degree Courses at Graduate and Post-Graduate Levels. On-line applications will be done through State Portal .Only online applications will be accepted.
Documents To Be Enclosed
1. One Passport size photograph.
2. Permanent Residence Certificate (State Subject Certificate).
3. Fee Receipt
4. Marks sheet of previous class passed.
5. Valid Hosteller Certificate issued by the Institution (if any)
6. Institute Recognition Certificate.
7. Attested Fee Structure duly approved by central/state Government (in case of Private recognized Institutions).
8. Income Certificate. Parents/Guardians current income certificate, in original, from the concerned Tehsildar (in case of students whose Parents/guardians are not Government employees). In case of wards of Government/Semi Government/PSU employees, Salary Certificate issued by the concerned Drawing and Disbursing Officers. (Income Certificate with cutting/mutation will lead to rejection of Application forms.)
9. Category Certificate (Pahari Speaking Category) from the competent authorities.
10. Aadhaar Number along with Xerox of Aadhaar Card and seeding of Aadhaar with bank Account will lead to smooth transaction of sanctioned amount of scholarship in favour of eligible students.
11. Mobile Number is mandatory.
12. Affidavit to be submitted / enclosed with hard copy by the student for which the specimen of Affidavit
(a) Submission of online applications by students & submission of hard copies along with all required documents to concerned institute. : 31st December , 2017
(b) Verification/forwarding of On-line Applications by Institutes & Submission of hard copies to State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People, 2nd Floor, Pragati Bhawan, Railhead Complex, Jammu. 7th January , 2018
(c) Scrutiny/Verification of on-line application forms with Hard copies by State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People : 15 January , 2018
How To Apply
1. Mere filling of on-line scholarship application form will construe no right on the student that he/she will be granted scholarship.
ii. Preference will be given to the Government Institutions.
iii. Scholarship will be restricted to availability of funds and also the merit and income.
IV. The Family income from all sources upto Rs 2.50 lakhs / annum
V A Scholarship holder under this Schemes will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the same course/class from any other Agency/Department.
The applicants are advised to take print-out of the duly filled-in application form, after submitting it on-line and submit the same to the concerned institution/College/University along with all requisite documents. The concerned Head of Institution/College/University will verify the on-line Applications with hard copies and forward the hard copies to the State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People for further scrutiny/verification. and maintain record of students who have applied for scholarship for further reference
Moreover, the students pursuing various recognized courses outside the state can submit hard copy of online application form along with requisite documents through the Head of the concerned Institute to State Advisory Board for the Development of Pahari Speaking People, 2nd floor Pragati Bhawan Rail Head Complex, Jammu.