ST SCHOLARSHIP 2017-18 (Revised)
Director Of Tribal Affairs Jammu and Kashmir Invites Fresh Application For The Grant Of Pre- Post Matric Scholarship For ST Belongs Candidates Present Studying within state and outside of state for the year 2017-18
All ST belongs candidate WHOSE PARENTS /GAURDAINS income are not exceed form 2.50,000/- P/A are own interest to apply fresh scholarship may apply before 31-08-2017.
DOCOMENTS FOR APPLY:
1 Student have Own jammu and kashmir bank bank 16degit A/C number
2. One Passport Size Photo Paste on Application
3. State Subject (PRC)
4. Parent’s income Certificate (in original from Concerned Tehsildar With No.& Date.
5. Category certificate (ST) From An Competent Authority
6. Hosteller/Non Hosteller Certificate issued by the Institution
7. Original fee receipt
8. Previous year Marks Sheet.
9. Xerox copy of aadhaar Card.
10. Deceleration by The Students.
(in case of Private institution documentary proof of recognition by Centre/State /UGC State Board/NIELIT to be attached with application.
Last Date For Applying Scholarship: 31-08-2017.
How to apply;
Application may completed with all aspect recommended from institution/university and submit to respective Deputy Director of Tribal Affairs Jammu/Kashmir